Your Dream Adventure Elopement
What would a wedding of your wildest dreams look like?
- Summit a mountain and have a *just the two of us* adventure?
- Go rock climbing and get married on a craggy peak?
- Hike to a gorgeous vista in your favorite national park?
- Jump in a helicopter to exchange vows on a glacier?
- Gather your closest humans (and maybe four legged friends) at an accessible alpine lake?
Grab your partner’s hand (seriously, do it!), close your eyes, and imagine where you are on the most incredible day of your life. No limits. No boundaries. Just badass, authentic and intentional you!
So, how do you know if eloping is right for you?
If you want:
- To start your new life together on an adventure that’s authentic to you
- Less stress and pressure in planning your dream day
- Time on your wedding day to slow down so you enjoy every moment, big and small
- To value experiences and intimate time together
- Freedom from obligations and expectations
- Epic images and film of your incredible adventure to show your family and friends
If this sounds like you, then read on! You deserve to have your dreams come true.
So, how does this even work?
Your journey begins the moment you reach out to us! From there, we set up a video call so that we can connect, become besties, and talk about what your perfect day looks like! We go over everything from the number of guests to the type of snacks you want, because snacks are crucial. During the video call, we build you a custom timeline for your elopement that covers everything from the time you get in the car to go exchange your vows all the way to when you get back in the car after your perfect day, elated, tired, and MARRIED!
We help you with just about everything…
- Brainstorming the who, what, where, when, and why
- Vendor + lodging recommendations
- How to pick the right wedding attire for your adventure
- Adventure gear suggestions
- How to have your best day ever!
- Walking you through how to obtain your marriage license, depending on region, and obtain any necessary permits for your location
- We even send you a 50+ page Intimate Elopement Planning Guide!
We have an infinite amount of locations for you to pick from that are diverse in their accessibility, ecosystems, and prime season. If you have a location in mind already, we are always stoked to explore new spots! As new besties, we are in frequent contact regarding locations, weather, outfits, gear and any other questions you may have!
Mt Rainier Elopements, North Cascades Elopements, Any Elopements!
I got married on the side of the road. Now granted, it was on the side of the most magical road in the middle of the North Cascades mountains overlooking a dreamy turquoise-colored lake, but that doesn’t sound as fun. My only requests for our elopement ceremony was an epic location and a photographer to capture it. Vannessa checked off not one, but both boxes! When snow and rain (thank you, PNW) thwarted our plans to marry in a location with views of Rainier, Vannessa came to the rescue. What resulted was not only a magical day that I will never forget, but breathtaking pictures that I will treasure forever. I can’t recommend Vannessa enough!
– Rachel G
The Day of Your Elopement
On your elopement day, we arrive early to ensure that everything is as planned and get ready so that when you arrive we are ready to rock and roll!
Once you arrive, we go over the timeline one last time and answer any last-minute questions before we step out on your adventure. We also cover proper trail etiquette for us and any guests that may attend in order to safeguard and maintain the beautiful and wild areas we are entering using the Leave No Trace principles.
We assist and document the process of getting ready to hit the trail for your adventure! From the trailhead, we hike, snowshoe, climb, or maybe even ski our way to your ceremony location. From start to finish, we lead the way, documenting your journey, and handing out snacks!
Once we arrive at the location for your adventure elopement we set up a small gear area and place for you guys to get ready. Depending on the time of day and how everyone is feeling, Coleman will prepare a quick backcountry meal for you before we get started on the ceremony!
Then, we eat! After snacks and meals are done, you will start getting into your wedding attire and we document the getting ready process and get the ceremony set up. Finally, the moment we’ve been anticipating! The ceremony takes place in a wonderful, wild setting with us coordinating and documenting the walk-up, first look, ceremony, vows, first kiss, and any special activities after the ceremony!
After that we spend time with you as newlyweds adventuring around and photographing you as you two enjoy your new connection in marriage among the spectacular landscape that just hosted your wedding!
Finally, we change back into our hiking attire and have a quick snack before embarking back to our cars, with us documenting your return journey the entire way!